Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hana Hou, Hana Hou!

Traveling in 2013 slowed down a little bit, destinations limited to where friends were getting married. One of our friends' wedding spurned my big trip for the year, and JP and I's first big trip ever, starting in Southern California, ringing in the New Year in Las Vegas, and ending in Honolulu.

I have always loved traveling, and I have done a lot of gypsying on my own. It's liberating, self-assuring; it puts you in new, sometimes uncomfortable situations, teaching you so much about yourself. I love it. But as much as I enjoy my solo adventures, there is nothing like sharing new experiences with someone else. I'm not saying that I'm done exploring on my own. I'm saying that having someone along ain't so bad either.


No comments:

Post a Comment