Saturday, March 3, 2012

Incoherent

I am so grateful and feel completely undeserving of each and every opportunity that comes my way, but why does it seem like every time I make a decision, something comes along that makes me wonder and doubt that I'm making the right choice?

Every thing I do is a step towards where I want to be, but how do I know which is the best route? Is it that first thing that we supposedly decided on? Or did that second option come along because that is the better choice? Or is it God's way of letting us know that we have options, but the first one was first for a reason, like it came along after the decision making just in case you were going to choose the second, because that would be the real mistake.

Merr. Dude. I don't even know if any of that made any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment