Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It is officially winter. Now, I was never a huge cold weather fan to begin with, but I was hoping that it was simply because I didn't have the appropriate wardrobe. I am now on the verge of closing out year numero uno en Nueva York, which means my second season of snow and the frigid cold, and while I'm getting used to it and 35 degrees doesn't seem so bad, I can't say I'm sold.

A few weeks ago, as I was walking home from school in low 30-something temp, I decided that I could hate the cold the rest of that night, but the next day I would begin to embrace it. Because as long as I'm here, I gotta at least try to love it. What's the use in being miserable in some place that you have to be? That is just silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment